Headquartered in Ranshofen, Upper Austria, AMAG Austria Metall AG is a global producer of primary aluminum as well as premium-quality cast and rolled aluminum products used in a wide variety of industries, such as the aviation, automotive, sporting goods, lighting, mechanical engineering, construction and packaging industries. With a 75-80% share of scrap in the raw material mix AMAG set the industry benchmark regarding recycling.
AMAG holds an investment in the joint venture aluminium electrolysis Aluminerie Alouette Inc., located in Sept Iles (Quebec/Canada), an hydro-electric powered smelter which allows the sustainable production of primary aluminum. AMAG Austria Metall AG holds a 70% share in the German Aircraft Philipp Group (ACP) headquartered in Übersee on Lake Chiemsee and acquired the remaining 30% in 2021. ACP has years of experience in the manufacture of assembly-ready metal parts for the aerospace industry. The mechanical machining and processing of aluminum and titanium represents ACP’s core competence.
B&C holds a 52.7% stake in AMAG Austria Metall AG.
For further information visit www.amag.at